From Semi-automatic to automatic processing, the Pitney Bowes mid volume solutions offer fast and accurate processing of your mail and shipping and are the perfect solutions for multi-user environments.
Consistently choose the best options for mailing and shipping.The SendPro C400 is an innovative, all-in-one technology for office mailing and package shipping. It is a complete sending solution that makes it easy to process mail and send packages all from one place. With the C400, you’ll be able to:
- Process daily mail and flats at up to 65 letters per minute.
- Access USPS® shipping rates that offer discounts up to 39% off of retail rates.*
- Compare options from three major carriers, such as USPS and UPS®.
- Weigh packages and print shipping labels right from the system.
- Track packages and costs across three major carriers.
- Additional options include: Cost Accounting, INVIEW™ Analytics and electronic Return Receipt (ERR) for Certified Mail™.
DM400™ Digital Mailing System
From small stacks to the weekly large run, the DM400™ mailing system helps make sure that your mail is processed as quickly as possible. The system automatically feeds up to a 3-inch stack of mail seals and applies postage at up to 120 pieces per minute. You can process mail of various sizes from postcards to 11" x 13" envelopes. Plus, use the automatic tape dispenser for processing of larger items. The DM400™ gives all your mail a professional look with its crisp clear inkjet printing technology. This system also provides the ability to track and report postage expenses for 50 accounts, with expandability up to 300 accounts.
DM475™ Digital Mailing System
A mid-size mail system that weighs mail as it’s processed. Getting your mailpieces assembled and out the door shouldn’t be a chore - it should be effortless. With its compact size and ability to process up to 120 letters per minute ― the DM475 makes mailing easy! It’s the perfect solution for the mid-size mailroom that requires higher speeds or has occasional large mailings.